We have developed guidance based on the available evidence and national consensus to support health and social care staff in managing common infections in the care home population.
- Antibiotics - an information leaflet for care homes and community hospitals
- Decision aid for care home staff to support management of people with diarrhoea
- Aide memoire for general practitioners on management of care home
residents with diarrhoea and Clostridium difficile infection (CDI)
- Decision aid for diagnosis and management of suspected urinary tract infection (UTI) in older people
- Good practice recommendations for antimicrobial use in frail elderly patients in NHSSScotland
- Keep Antibiotics Working - five key messages for health and social care staff